Multifaceted for CM’s Cup02 July 2022 12:00 AM STAR RACER
Trainer Darius Byramji’s top rated runner Multifaceted (Trevor Patel-up) is strongly fancied to win the 1,200m Chief Minister’s Cup, the main attraction at the Bangalore races on Sunday.
TrainerDarius Byramji’s top rated runner Multifaceted (Trevor Patel-up) is strongly fancied to win the 1,200m Chief Minister’s Cup, the main attraction at the Bangalore races on Sunday.
2.30pm:Lightning Flame 1. Handsome Rocky 2. Osibisa 3.
3pm:Air Blast 1. Ocean Dunes 2. Speed Seven 3.
3.30pm:Geographique 1. Tycoonist 2. Royal Glory 3.
4pm:Multifaceted 1. Enigma 2. Ashwa Bravo 3.
4.30pm:Star Glory 1. Dear Lady 2. Garamond 3.
5pm:Queen Regnant 1. Johnny Bravo 2. Embosom 3.
5.30pm:Millbrook 1. Divine Blessings 2. Aherne 3.
Day’s Best:Multifaceted Double:Air Blast & Star Glory.
Saturday Bangalore results
(With RCTC dividends)
1. Supervite Plate, Div-II1,200m: (1-8-6)Ozark (T. Jodha) 1, Beldona 2, The Omega Man 3. Not run:Baroness (2). Won by: 4-1/4, Lnk; (1-15.56). Tote:Win Rs 36; Place: 13, 12, 60; Forecast: 96; Shp: 33; Thp: 329; Tanala: 1,594.
2. Fantabulous King Plate1,200m: (5-12-9)Inyouwebelieve (Trevor) 1, Tripitaka 2, Stormwatch 3. Won by:Lnk, 5; (1-14.8). Tote:Win Rs 17; Place: 13, 23, 36; Forecast: 200; Shp: 147; Thp: 59; Tanala: 1,109.
3. Nawab M. Arshad Ali Khan Memorial Cup1,600m:(2-5-4)Taimur (Bhawani) 1, Sea Of Cortez 2, Automatic 3. Won by:2-1/4, 1/2; (1-40.13). Tote:Win Rs 24; Place: 15, 86; Forecast: 505; Shp: 104; Thp: 57; Tanala: 1,961.
4. Juvenile Sprinters’ Million1,200m: (1-6-2)Ballerina (Suraj) 1, Artemis Ignacia 2, O Hansini 3. Won by:Lnk, 2-1/4; (1-13.45). Tote:Win Rs 55; Place: 20, 14; Forecast: 548; Shp: 24; Thp: 27; Tanala: 775.
5. Akhal-Teke Plate2,000m:(7-4-2)Success (Hindu) 1, Siege Perilous 2, Pissarro 3. Won by:Dist, 2; (2-5.95).Tote:Win Rs 23; Place: 10, 14, 14; Forecast: 55; Shp: 28; Thp: 60; Tanala: 159.
6. Lady Gibraltar Plate1,400m: (1-3-4)Polished Girl (Suraj) 1, La Reina 2, Nikolina 3. Won by:4, 1-1/4; (1-26.64). Tote: Win Rs 17; Place: 12, 17, 11; Forecast: 93; Shp: 61; Thp: 39; Tanala: 211.
7. Supervite Plate, Div-I1,200m: (1-6-4)Debonair (Aliyar) 1, Altair 2, Port Of Beauty 3. Won by:Nk, 6-1/4; (1-16.94). Tote:Win Rs 79; Place: 22, 12, 14; Forecast: 156; Shp: 34; Thp: 41; Tanala: 709.
Jackpot:Rs 12,488; (C) Rs 614.
Mini jackpot:Rs 2,661.
Treble:(i) Rs 677, (ii) Rs 337
- to have a good idea of time, was employed to strike the
- and connoisseurs of art. And to meet them he put on bright
- against the red background of an enormous flattened disc.
- eagerly scanned the seas looming near and sinking with
- Morison had been urging his suit once more that evening,
- moon and the stars, but reigned unrestrained, penetrating
- And without changing the dusty clothes he wore on his journey,
- rise heavily to his feet and walk on again; and on the
- and gunpowder. The latter article was required for a very
- At home his friends were frightened at the change which
- sermons from what many men would have considered unprofitable
- who had miraculously risen from the dead, and people scattered
- reason we have seen so many parrots lately; the cheucau
- attended by an armed slave, approached him and addressed
- his head, and now they were extinguished, and there was
- my people are of the living, not of the dead. Thou art
- or that other infinitely more beautiful flower who wandered
- heard thy face is like that of Medusa and turns into stone
- silent; the voices of the sonorous tympanum and the murmuring
- down with a splash into a marble cistern, but he sat motionless
- our tents. They were very civil, and offered us a house;
- heads and with fearful curiosity examined the figure of
- repeated the man. But now his voice was impassive and dull,
- way for the emperor's messengers. But Lazarus' way was
- away from our tents the large circle of lookers on. An
- Now I am thy guest, and thou wilt not be unkind to me,
- the public welfare prepared for the murder, when Augustus
- Art thou going to gather moonshine, Aurelius? Why then
- that she might honestly give him the answer that he demanded.
- But before long the sage felt that the knowledge of horror
- The slave, seeing that his master did not come, went to
- is it well, that people should pluck strings, inflate their
- sought her out. She did not know that he had even better
- the sun which was setting in the desert, when a rich Roman
- table, as though forgotten by Lazarus, rested his bluish-purple
- him to see other artists' beautiful works,—but he remained
- the steps again, finding himself now nearly up to his armpits
- iron of the bones and tightened its merciless circle,—and
- living. He had even a vainglorious desire to convince Lazarus
- kept on loving each other, but their passion grew gloomy
- To his host he explained that he was moving his safari
- a mad leap of wild and bizarre fragments, all feebly and
- crumbling house, closely pressed by the desert, and the
- he for the rest of his life; never did he drink, yet forever
- than the manners of these people. They generally began
- Lazarus was silent, but at last repeated in a tone of weary
- Augustus, and they sent curses after Lazarus, who meanwhile
- He lifted up his eyes, and lo! straightway embracing everything
- gruffly, explaining that he had always been fond of the
- done to him. Soon he was turned into a becomingly stout,