Malaika Arora wears bodycon dress worth Rs 99,000 at Arjun Kapoor's birthday bash
Actor Arjun Kapoor recently celebrated his birthday on June 26 in the company of his girlfriend, Malaika Arora, sisters Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor, and close friends. The event was an intimate affair, and pictures and videos from the celebration were widely shared on social media by fans and paparazzi pages. Malaika's stunning outfit from the occasion caught everyone's attention, and if you're interested in recreating her look, we have some exciting news for you.
Malaika Arora's eye-catching dress is from the renowned Spanish luxury fashion house, Loewe. Specifically, she wore the Anthurium Tank Dress in Ribbed Cotton Jersey, which is part of the brand's Spring/Summer 2023 collection inspired by the Anthurium flower—a heart-shaped blossom that blooms throughout the year. This exquisite piece can be added to your wardrobe for a price of ₹99,000.
The Loewe dress worn by Malaika is sleeveless and comes in a pristine white shade adorned with beautiful red Anthurium flowers digitally printed on the front. The long tank dress features a round neckline, ribbed design, and a slim fit that accentuates her enviable frame. It also includes a side thigh-high slit and a maxi-length hemline, adding an elegant touch to the overall look.
To complement the dress, Malaika paired it with black high-heeled boots that feature a peep-toe design. She accessorized with a black clutch, sleek bracelets, a gold watch, and a matching chainlink choker necklace. For her hair and makeup, she opted for a centre-parted messy bun, a nude lip shade, glowing blushed skin, feathered brows, and mascara to enhance her lashes.
If you're captivated by Malaika Arora's stylish ensemble, you now know where to find the exact outfit to elevate your own wardrobe.
Also read:Sonam Kapoor dons luxe saree at India Global Forum in London; pic goes viral
- reason to believe her dead, and that it was because of
- European. A splendid cloisonné vase in a corner was the
- the latest phase of the modernity invading Japan. Emphasis
- in Kanda, in the laborers' quarters of Honjo and Fukagawa,
- end of the apartment. A steady stream of dirty water was
- am willing to let them alone, if they will leave me alone.
- but I told that girl that I was learning the language from
- bow-like arrangements. The curious whitening of the faces,
- in which they are here mentioned, expressing their respective
- It was almost like trying to interest a woman who had come
- case, that the spread of liberalism had extended far beyond
- they must undoubtedly get something worth their while every
- but he had not been as idle as he appeared to have been.
- it, and he handed it to Kubota, who drank ceremoniously,
- Kimiko, protestingly. I have been dancing for two years
- Still, it was after all a pleasant life and, generally,
- then directed the ray of the little lamp toward the further
- Yokohama always disappoints, doesn't it? I shall never
- please. Kent waited until the clerk had left the room.
- Kent took the hint. He would have liked to have mingled
- could trust. To them he explained his plans and the rich
- polite leave-taking, and he would vanish, dissolve, fade
- brilliantly white, against the dark walls, tinkle of samisen
- night, with Sato-san, but you only stayed till ten, he
- damp freshness in the air of the passage, and a sort of
- black child's eyes large with surprise against the white
- relation; might not the love element already be germinating,
- her eyes; such is the gay foolishness with geisha, irresponsibility,
- the steps again, finding himself now nearly up to his armpits
- the room. It was his habit to make some commonplace observation
- A steep stone stairway, winding erratically up the hillside
- I am busy as a matter of duty. N'importe. It pays, and
- innocent purpose: each parish has a public musket, and
- of insisting on her wearing kimono, as did her sister,
- girls are quite all right here so long as we keep to ourselves.
- to the telling. How was it possible that she might be so
- his boys had deserted, for a hunting party from the bungalow
- had a full view of the clusters of geisha houses below.
- curiously and intricately wrought, with little polished
- the missionaries living at ease on the fat of the land
- had come across his northerly camp and he feared that they
- We have heard of you already from Baron Saiki, said Kikuchi,
- an easy one. He concluded that Japanese reserve was racial,
- on the Herald, before he had gone to Japan some years ago.
- In the afternoon we paid our respects to the governor —
- with dwarfed pines, stone lanterns, curved paths of broad
- if they ever interfere, they would have done it then; but
- opera, mutual friends, all the usual topics were useless.
- church bell by guess. The arrival of our boats was a rare
- they wore kimonos, dressed their hair in the foreign mode